Extrusion Machine Operator
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
Build your career at Pactiv!
One of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products.
- Competitive pay with quick growth potential plus additional shift premium for nights
- Full-time opportunities - 40 hours per work week with overtime possibilities
- Vacation Time
- Paid Holiday Time-off
- Safety Bonus
- Productivity Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Match
- Training Opportunities
- On-the-job Training to build your career!
This role oversees all production equipment with essential duties that include set up and operation of an extrusion machine. In this role, you will ensure that all machinery is running efficiently, producing quality product, and complete minor mechanical work. This role also involves making adjustments, keeping the equipment and production area clean.
- Safely operate extrusion machine to produce foam, which include maintaining equipment, keeping records, following production schedules, following safety guidelines, and making sure the final products meet quality standards.
- Trouble shoot, identify and correct machine related problems through proper adjustments to various parts of the machine.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to production staff and assist with training and development.
- Provide innovative solutions for production issues.
- Use cleaning solutions including using grease guns, oilcans, air hoses and cleaning cloths to properly clean equipment and production area with sustainment of the 5S process.
- Qualified candidates’ will have 1 to 2-years’ experience in a fast-paced production environment with some mechanical knowledge of industrial systems; Preferably with foam extrusion.
- Proven mechanical ability and aptitude with proven ability to troubleshoot and perform minor repairs on heavy machinery.
- Previous leadership experience, preferred.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and effectively with little to no supervision.
- Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned.
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
"IND1P" #CB1 #ZR
Back to top