Extruder Operator Helper
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for operating and troubleshooting all material blending systems.
- Responsible for cleaning all material system filters, socks and canisters.
- Responsible for monitoring regrind usage and make adjustments based on departmental goals.
- Responsible for maintaining material flow to all machines within your area of responsibility.
- Complete all required paperwork.
- Identify and properly label all materials put into gaylords for later use.
- Maintain material hoses; replacing when necessary.
- Maintain housekeeping of all blender mezzanines, silo room, compressor area and back aisle up to the railroad tracks.
- Clean silo access rooms.
- Write work orders for items in need of repair.
- Communicate with following shift and operators.
- Follow company safety procedures and policies.
- Perform company safety procedures and policies.
- Perform all other assigned duties.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Must have basic math skills
- Must be able to work 30’ off the ground
- Must have good communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with people at all levels within the organization
- Must have the ability to lift 75 lbs occasionally as job demands
- Must have ability to work standing or walking, in a hot environment, for 12 hours with appropriate breaks.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #ZR "IND1P" #CB1
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top