Engineering Manager - Molded Fiber
Engineering Manager – Molded Fiber
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Manages all activities of assigned engineering group.
- Directs activities, through subordinates, to manage multiple engineering projects.
- Analyzes technology trends, human resource needs, and market demand to plan projects.
- Confers with management and production to determine engineering feasibility and cost effectiveness of capital projects. Forecasts operating costs of group and directs preparation of budget requests.
- Directs personnel activities of department, such as recruitment, hiring, performance evaluations, and salary adjustments.
- May direct field-testing of systems performed by field staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required, and 10 years of experience.
- Demonstrated application of complex concepts, practices and procedures within particular engineering field. Demonstrated leadership abilities and motivational skills.
- Previous engineering experience with molded fiber (tooling design, manufacturing/equipment process optimization, product design, etc.) is required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and establish priorities.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
This position is located in our Macon, GA facility. Relocation assistance is available.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world’s largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #LI-TM1”IND1P” #CB1
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top