This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Evaluates production and processes, initiate corrective action to meet current plant goals. Troubleshoots complex/critical processes or equipment and provides technical leadership and training to resolve those issues.
- Projects and assignments are non-routine and require initiative and judgment.
- Develops process methods and controls to meet quality standards.
- Recommends and implements improvements, modifications or additions that will meet requirements.
- Reviews product specifications with product development to determine compatibility of processing methods and to determine costs and schedules.
- Trains operations personnel on process related issues.
- Communicates with supervisors and operators on procedures or corrective actions on processes.
- Interacts and works with all levels of Plant personnel and Management.
- Will lead medium to large capital projects.
- BS degree preferred, in Engineering (Electrical/Chemical/Mechanical preferred).
- 4+ years of applicable experience.
- Must have 1-2 years of experience in a LEAN Manufacturing environment.
- Solid communications skills, both written and verbal, required.
- Demonstrated application of standard concepts, practices and procedures within particular engineering field.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world’s largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran’s status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #CB1 "IND1P" #LI-TM1
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top