This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
- DESCRIPTION: Performs preventive maintenance and repair on automated high volume, high speed state of the art printing and paper converting equipment; troubleshoots mechanical and electrical issues while production is running. All other tasks as assigned.
- High School diploma (or equivalent) and technical training in mechanical and electrical/electronic repair.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in machine maintenance and repair in manufacturing environment involving high-speed printing, carton folding and cup making machines.
- Must have demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and repair complex control circuits, involving PLC's, servo drives, registrations systems and computer networks.
- Must also have experience maintaining and repairing other equipment such as compressors, boilers, pumps, baggers, forklifts, chillers, conveyor, balers, blowers, etc.
- Must be familiar with Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) such as Maintenance Connection, to log and track work orders and PM's.
- Troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics and basic control issues.
- Own tools and commitment to safety standards required.
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills, decision making ability and mathematical knowledge.
- Able to meet physical demands of position including standing, lifting (up to 60 lbs. on occasion), bending, reaching and stretching for an entire shift.
- Starting hourly rate $22.23 (Shift Differential $.45/hour 2nd; $.56/hour 3rd); $22.39 at 6 months; $24.21 at 12 months.
- Union Shop-United Steelworkers.
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
Applicants with physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may request assistance by calling us at (847) 482-4320 or faxing us at (847)615-6409. Please indicate, in your call or fax, that you need assistance. "IND1P" #CB1
Back to top