This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
Provide electrical and technical support for process and equipment issues. Work closely with other team members to resolve problems and improve overall operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include but not limited to the following:
Primary job function consists of electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical knowledge that allows a comprehensive and thorough understanding of process and electrical controls.
Advanced training for industrial electrical and or experience in an industrial environment is required including:
- Troubleshooting skills with High-Voltage systems up to 480 Volt 3-phase and 500 volts D-C
- Troubleshooting skills with Low-Voltage control circuits
- Test equipment operation including Digital multi-meters and Amp meters
- Schematic reading and basic electrical symbol identification, including ability to interpret specifications
- Electrical theory including basic OHMs law application
- Basic mechanical skills with pneumatics and hydraulic systems
- Experience with AC/DC Drives and PLC’s in a manufacturing facility
- Experience with Automation and Robotics technologies highly desirable
- Knowledge/experience with manufacturing data capturing and storing a plus.
Education and/or Experience:
- HS Diploma or equivalency
- Minimum of 3-5 years related experience
- Basic computer skills with Microsoft windows operating environment
- Can operate a fork-lift, scissor-lift and/or boom-lift
- Utilize hand tools for repair of mechanical systems
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #CB1 "IND1P"
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top