Electro-Mechanic 7AM-7PM - SIGN ON BONUS
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
The Shift Electro-Mechanic is the front line “reactive” trouble-shooter and systems analyzer. Candidate should have electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical knowledge that allows a comprehensive and thorough understanding of process and electrical controls. Advanced training for industrial electrical and or experience in an industrial environment is required.
Ideal candidate must have:
- Troubleshooting skills with High-Voltage systems up to 480 Volt 3-phase power and 500 volt D-C.
- Troubleshooting skills with Low-Voltage control circuits.
- Test equipment operation including Digital multi-meters and Amp meters.
- Schematic reading and basic electrical symbol identification.
- Electrical theory including basic ohms-law application.
- Basic mechanical skills with pneumatics and hydraulic systems.
- Experience with AC/DC Drives and PLC’s in a manufacturing facility.
- Use of PPE for safe electrical troubleshooting.
Other Job functions:
- Basic computer skills with Microsoft windows operating environment.
- Uses computer for email based work order system.
- Operates fork-lift, scissor-lift and boom-lift.
- Utilize hand tools for repair of mechanical systems.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. 'IND1P' #ZR
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top