Electro-mechanic 7AM - 7PM
Electro - mechanic 7 AM to 7 PM
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
Provide technical support for process and equipment issues in assigned area. Work closely with the Team Lead, Unit Manager, production associates, and other technical & maintenance team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include but not limited to the following:
Primary job function consists of electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical knowledge that allows a comprehensive and thorough understanding of process and electrical controls.
Advanced training for industrial electrical and or experience in an industrial environment is required including:
- Troubleshooting skills with High-Voltage systems up to 480 Volt 3-phase and 500 volts D-C
- Troubleshooting skills with Low-Voltage control circuits
- Test equipment operation including Digital multi-meters and Amp meters
- Schematic reading and basic electrical symbol identification, including ability to interpret specifications
- Electrical theory including basic /OHMs law application
- Basic mechanical skills with pneumatics and hydraulic systems
- Experience with AC/DC Drives and PLC’s in a manufacturing facility
Education and/or Experience:
- HS Diploma or equivalency
- 3-5 years related experience
- Basic computer skills with Microsoft windows operating environment
- Operates fork-lift, scissor-lift and boom-lift
- Utilize hand tools for repair of mechanical systems
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Experience in welding would be considered a plus.
- Previous experience in a thermoforming and extrusion environment is also desirable.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world’s largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran’s status, or any other characteristic protected by law. "IND1P" #CB1 #LI-TM1 #ZR
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top