This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com
Repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment.
- PLC troubleshooting, ladder diagram reading. Read complex wiring diagrams, including troubleshoot and repair ovens, (combustion circuits) winder electricals.
- Full understanding of all levels of wiring diagrams. Troubleshooting with a meter and oscilloscope involving PLC’s and Motor Drives.
- Able to create and publish PM procedures.
- Recognize gaps in the system and submit new/changed procedure.
- Knowledge of predictive (PdM) techniques.
- OHMART Troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoots using Facts control system.
- Maintain housekeeping in areas of assigned responsibility to ensure a safe and clean work environment.
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills, decision making ability and mathematical knowledge.
Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or equivalent on the job training.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top