- Performs planned electrical maintenance on all equipment and machinery for the thermoforming process to ensure the integrity of electrical systems.
- Diagnoses, troubleshoots and repair/maintain all equipment and machinery for the thermoforming process including trim presses, extruders, formers, crystallizers, dryers, conveyors, and grinders.
- Modifies new and existing equipment for performance improvements and upgrades.
- Completes paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for ensuring housekeeping in area(s) of responsibility are safe, clean and tidy.
- Follows all Company established rules and policies
- Adheres to all Safety rules and regulations
Analytical, problem solving, project management, strong technical/functional skills, customer service, interpersonal skills, oral communication, written communications, teamwork, judgment, motivation, planning, organizing, professionalism, quality, quantity, safety, adaptability, attendance, punctuality, dependability, initiative, innovation, time management, organizing, mechanical aptitude, electrical aptitude, detail oriented
Education and/or Experience:
HS Diploma or equivalency; 3-5 years related experience; Must be knowledgeable in electrical systems, hydraulics, pneumatics, blue print reading (mechanical/electrical), welding and fabrication; Previous electrical experience with troubleshooting capabilities; Previous mechanical experience with troubleshooting capabilities; Knowledge of PLCs is preferred; Must have own tools and be able to use them safely and effectively;
Ability to work with others effectively as a part of a team is essential. Flexibility to work overtime and off shifts as neededPhysical Demands: Standing, walking, sitting,stooping, kneeling, bending, squatting, twisting, climbing, lifting up to 65lbs, pushing, pulling, carrying, and reaching.
Work Environment: Loud, humid, extreme heat (depending on season), dusty, fumes,will work at heights
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. "IND1P" #ZR #CB1
Back to top