Electrician 12 Hour Nights
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
Primary job function consists of electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical knowledge that allows a comprehensive and thorough understanding of process and electrical controls.
Advanced training for industrial electrical and/or experience in an industrial environment is required including:
- Troubleshooting skills with High-Voltage systems up to 480 Volt 3-phase and 500 volts D-C
- Troubleshooting skills with Low-Voltage control circuits Test equipment operation including Digital multi-meters and Amp meters
- Schematic reading and basic electrical symbol identification, including ability to interpret specifications
- Electrical theory including basic /OHMs law application
- Basic mechanical skills with pneumatics and hydraulic systems
- Experience with AC/DC Drives and PLC’s in a manufacturing facility
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and climb 60' tall silo ladder
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. "IND1P" #ZR
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top