EHO MACHINE OPERATOR(DAYS)
- Huntersville, NC
EXTRUDER OPERATOR HELPER
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holdings Limited
Services flow of material to extruders for processing by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Unloads material from silos to lines to keep feeding lines full.
- Operate blenders, dryers and crystallizers.
- Differentiate materials by weight, volume and percentage.
- Troubleshoot equipment and make minor mechanical repairs.
- Install and provide maintenance for cyclone filters.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Pactiv LLC is the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America and beyond. Since its founding in 1965, Pactiv has grown to support its customers, providing the broadest selection of products made from over a dozen materials. Today, the company is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, and operates over 60 facilities with more than 14,000 employees across the globe. For more information, visit www.pactiv.com.
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. "IND1P" #CB1
Back to top