DWHC Case Packer
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
- Keep Baggers safely loaded with rolls of Poly.
- Safely load Corrugate into Case Packer
- Cooperatively work with other operators across the work area to assure all machines achieve expected performance gaols.
- Make adjustments to baggers and case packers to minimize interruptions to cup machine production and to assure cases are formed and taped perfectly.
- Inspect bagged cups to ensure cup quality is not adversely affected by the delivery from Cup Machines.
- Keeps work area clean and tour ready at all times.
- Follows all safety procedures and actively looks for ways to improve safety.
- Performs other related duties to contribute to the success of the operation as assigned by supervision.
- Keep complete and accurate records of materials used and machine performance.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds multiple times a day.
- Ability to stand, walk, twist up to 8 hours per day.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and effectively with little to no supervision.
- Responsible for communicating any food safety issues with management.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to be detail oriented.
- Positive work attitude and willingness to cooperate.
- Employee must be in current job for at least 6 months before being promoted or transferred.
- Employee must have a good attendance record – 5 occurrences or less at time of bid.
- As with any position, an employee may be assigned to any shift as business needs dictate. The ability to work any shift as needed is required.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Joanie W.Project Lead
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top