District Sales Manager - Metro NY
District Sales Manager – Metro NY
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
The ideal candidate will live in NNJ or NY Metro area. We will also consider candidates in the Philly metro area.
- Responsible for achieving sales revenue, profit and expense goals within a defined geographic area.
- Develops sales plans and budgets for maximizing sales volume while meeting profit margin targets.
- Responsible for personal interaction with existing customers to explore all potential sales opportunities including prospecting, presentations, pricing and closing of sales.
- Responsible for recruiting, training and developing staff as well as for day-to-day activities of the field sales organization.
- Provides analysis and potential of territory reports to management.
- Attend trade shows and participates in industry associations
- Typical territory revenue is $5 to $10 million.
- BA/BS is preferred, along with extensive sales experience including prior management experience.
- Industry specific experience preferred, including foodservice distribution and redistribution.
- Demonstrated expertise managing a sales team.
- Preferred locations are New Jersey, New York, or Connecticut.
- Requires solid communication skills including written, verbal, presentation and negotiation.
- Strong Excel skills desired.
- Ability for overnight travel approximately 8 nights/month.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world’s largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #LI-TM1”IND1P” #CB2
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top