Director, External Reporting and Compliance
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Direct, consolidate, analyze and report divisional or group financial information including and actual results.
- Review and direct activity to ensure proper accounting standards and internal controls are followed for month-end close process, balance sheet account reconciliation and recording of actuals.
- Actively participate in SOX required activities to support the division or group.
- Prepare analysis and presentations to support quarterly earnings release, monthly operations review, monthly working capital meetings and monthly results meeting.
- Direct, manage and communicate the financial controls and measures of the advertising/promotions financial accounting, restatements and reporting.
- Oversee the Management of the accounts payable function and the technical accounting team.
- Direct, train and develop financial analysts.
- Researches and establishes new policies and procedures and determines the accounting principles to be followed in the business units.
- Oversees internal controls compliance and Sarbanes-Oxley reporting for the business unit.
- Responsible for planning and executing the quarterly and annual external audit.
- BA/BS degree required in business, accounting and/or finance.
- MBA, CMA, or CPA is preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years business experience including accounting, finance, and business analysis including manufacturing financial analysis is required. Public accounting experience is highly desirable.
- 5 years Public Accounting
- Prior people management experience is also required.
- Ability to drive superior financial performance, experience with developing leaders and effectively
- dealing with tactical and strategic issues.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong, business acumen and experience with influencing business partners with fact-based data is required.
- Ability to develop a strong knowledge of the supporting business is also required.
- Demonstrated expertise with Microsoft Office and SAP or similar ERP expertise is required.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran’s status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #CB3 "IND1P" #LI-TM1
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top