Die Set up- Tooling
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world.
Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
Other duties may be assigned.
- Uses measurement instruments to check work.
- Removes parts from the press.
- Loads and removes inserts in the mold (“change over”) and inspects parts.
- Aid in the preparation of molding and trim press tools for production
- Aid in the assessment and repair of production tools
- Ensure plant tools are at peak performance to meet production demand
- Set up and install mold bases.
- Makes adjustments and notifies Production Manager of the need for more complex machine adjustments to make the thermoformer production ready.
- When necessary, will perform the same duties as other production employees and packers.
- Accurately read and operate machine’s computer console.
- Responsible for the initial set-up and establishing first run parts meet all quality criteria.
- Monitor overall continuing manufacturing process.
- Housekeeping on a daily basis.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Back to top