This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
- Generate and maintain demand forecasts for all finished goods within the business unit
- Partner with sales team to provide strategic customer forecasting
- Prepare data and perform monthly reviews with commercial sales team
- Review and adjust statistical forecast at the item-warehouse level on a regular basis.
- Incorporate item-warehouse level updates from sales, marketing, and PIC into the forecast.
- Communicate forecast changes to planning.
- Set up new products in the forecasting system.
- Enter initial marketing forecasts for new products.
- Monitor and adjust new product forecasts over time as actual sales develop.
- Research customer-level buying patterns and demand shifts to help interpret forecast errors.
- Communicate results to other areas of the business
- BA/BS in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics, or Marketing, preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in demand planning or similar highly analytical position.
- APICS certification a plus.
- Excellent computer skills; experience with Microsoft Office products
- Experience with large-scale forecasting systems (i.e. JDA demand planning)
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent analytical abilities and problem solving skills
- Experience with capacity planning and inventory management a plus
- Must be able to work autonomously
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #CB1 "IND1P"
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top