Data Specialist - Warehouse
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
The Data Specialist processes accounts receivable, accounts payable and Queue report transactions, administers customer account information, reconciles accounts receivable and payable control accounts, and generates payments to vendors and payees. This position also makes recommendations for process improvements in accounts receivable and payable.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS (include but are not limited to):
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables data.
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Verify discrepancies and resolve clients' billing issues
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Run Queue report and communicate to PIC/Customer Service on any short falls or late inbound arrivals.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable and accounts payable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization by completing related results as needed.
ESSENTIAL PERSONAL ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
High School diploma or equivalent Job related experience is desired, preferably in a supply chain function.Perform basic math, including calculations using fractions, percents, and/or ratios; understand written procedures, write routine documents, and speak clearly; and understand multi-step written and oral instructions. High analytical ability with proficiency in Microsoft Office products, SAP and/or other warehouse management tools. Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills; strong organizational skills; ability to multi-task. Excellent Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Data Entry Skills, Dependability
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Applicants with physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-4320 or faxing us at (847)615-6409. Please indicate, in you call or on your fax, that you need assistance.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top