Data Specialist (Quality)
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Supports the Quality Manager in day-to-day activities and issues with customers and suppliers. Assist in the development and implementation of the plant’s quality program and the ongoing training/coaching of associates to meet defined quality requirements for extrusion and thermoforming processes. Performs other duties as assigned. Duties to include:
- Support the new product introduction process via testing, data collection and specification development.
- Proficient with QA/S – creates and edits templates, collect data, generate charts, and troubleshoot system
- Maintain all lab equipment and perform calibrations; maintain calibration records and ensure equipment tags are updated.
- Assists in investigations of product quality complaints (internal/external). Oversees root cause and corrective action documentation. Issues reports on investigation results & monthly complaint summaries.
- Collects and audits quality paperwork and issues reports on compliance and program status.
- Collect and prepare production samples for required 3rd party testing.
- Participates in site audits, projects and improvement efforts.
- Performs product audits and testing (raw materials and finished goods).
- High School diploma or equivalent
- College or Technical College coursework (Desirable)
- Must be certified as a minimum level of Operator Associate or LTO II with at least one year Pactiv manufacturing service
- Proven Extrusion experience and knowledge a must
- Strong computer skills, (Minimum beginner’s level in Word, Excel
- Ability to analyze data; ability to handle critical data with accuracy
- Working knowledge of QA/S system a must
- Must be detailed oriented
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to work with associates at all levels of the organization
- Ability to provide effective informal coaching and training
- Ability to set priorities and cope with several problems simultaneously
- Must be familiar with current plant work process flow
ESSENTIAL PERSONAL ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Be a demonstrated team player
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Maintain positive professional attitude
- Must work overtime as needed
- No Written Warning within the last six (6) months
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top