Data Specialist - Maintenance Planner
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
The Data Specialist Maintenance is involved with multiple aspects of plant activity. In this role your primary goal is to ensure that all necessary Engineering/Maintenance scheduling with all contractors and vendors is complete, accurate and on time. Use verbal and written communication skills to settle contractor and vender issues. Ensure spending is in budget. Candidate should have exceptional SAP navigation experience and skills.
JOB DESCRIPTION: •
- Assist Engineering department to acquire needed services and parts.
- Review and process MRP generated MRO requisitions (SAP).
- Comply with national/regional/local agreements.
- Assist with ordering / stocking janitorial and safety supply inventories.
- Schedule and track all repair and warranty claims for Engineering Department.
- Supervise vendor-managed inventory. Including periodic check to insure that the vendor is maintaining all aspects of the agreement.
- Establish new SAP part numbers as needed and notify the SDMO group of necessary deletions.
- Assist site personnel with SAP inquiries and issues.
- Resolve any receiving issues.
- Resolve payment issues.
- Communicate to the Management team on budget issues.
- Assist in explaining engineering variances versus budget.
- Work with internal and external auditors.
- Develops, writes, implements, submits and/or presents various technical reports.
- Make presentations (verbal and written) to technical and plant leadership.
- Analyze existing operations and propose cost justified improvements.
- Lead the implementation of new purchasing processes and products.
- Must be able to effectively perform required duties (in job description) within 90 days of assignment.
- Be able to adjust hours / shifts for all required & assigned tasks.
- Complete special projects and ad hoc analysis documentation.
- Good interpersonal skills; ability to work well in group situations; ability to deal effectively with conflict.
- Strong analytical skills and verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly identify and resolve issues.
- Ability to work well with all levels of the organization.
- Provide feedback up and down the organization.
- Supports the company profit and service objectives by ensuring accurate and timely handling of contractor requisitions, invoices, inquiries and concerns.
- Quotes are reviewed for lead-time, availability and conformance to order policies.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with contractors and vendors to ensure that service levels provide Pactiv with a competitive advantage.
- Ability to multitask & prioritize problems
- Ability to make sound business decisions in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Maintains appropriate records and prepares reports.
- Coordinates activities with internal/external customers.
- Perform Goods receipts
- Sign, Date, and file all packing slips and maintain for inspection.
- Resolve blocked invoice issues (SAP).
- Resolve open purchase order items (SAP).
- Review projects/issues with Technical Manager (SAP).
- Must be proficient with SAP, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook Email.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and work in a hot environment.
- Must be able to create Excel spreadsheets with formulas and charts for analysis.
- Must be self-motivated and contribute to Pactiv financial success.
- High School diploma and significant experience. BA/BS degree preferred.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top