Data Specialist (Extrusion)
*CURRENT PACTIV COVINGTON EMPLOYEES ONLY
All other candidates will NOT be considered
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
JOB SUMMARY: This position supports the plant operation in the receipt and/or movement of raw materials, scrap and recyclables. Typical duties include, but are not limited to:
- Receiving laminate film and cores
- Unloading/transferring blowing agent
- Unloading resin (railcar and bulk truck)
- Conducting weekly raw materials inventory
- Coordinating, scheduling and shipping excess material, scrap and recyclables
- Maintaining detailed records to support movement of excess material, scrap and recyclables
- Functioning as the primary back up to the Resin NTL
This position requires the incumbent to work on the roof and/or climb on top of rail cars. The job responsibilities in this posting are not all inclusive & other duties may be assigned.
- Minimum one year experience in extrusion
- Current Lift Truck Certification
- Demonstrated effective teamwork skills
- Demonstrated good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrated positive professional attitude
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software
- Knowledgeable about Extrusion and Reclaim processes
- Knowledge of Resin system; (troubleshooting & repairs and PSM desired)
- Must be able to learn and demonstrate a thorough understanding of business computer applications
ESSENTIAL PERSONAL ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must work overtime as needed.
- Must be a demonstrated team player and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- No Step 2 corrective actions within the last six months.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top