This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
At Pactiv Evergreen, the health and safety of our employees is a top priority. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we have implemented a number of safety precautions at all of our locations to protect our employees. These precautions include but are not limited to, mandatory face coverings, daily COVID-19 screenings, including temperature screenings, social distancing requirements, and proper hygiene protocols. In addition, we provide all of our employees with regular COVID-19 updates and education.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review production schedule for changes
- Release jobs for production, confirming all materials are available
- Review daily MRP reports for boxes and film for Thermo and Print Departments. Review and react to date and quantity changes for boxes and film. Work closely with the suppliers to ensure confirmations are sent in a timely manner to ensure packaging arrives on time.
- New Items - Order print plates for new corrugate and complete the goods receipts after supplier confirms the price and delivery. Log and track all print plate requests. Work with plant finance to provide detailed costs related to print plates monthly.
- Coordinate product changes including verification of components needed
- Work with vendors on any issues affecting delivery and production (i.e., tracking, follow up, escalation)
- Track purchase orders and confirmations via SAP SQ00 report
- Set up new items with appropriate vendor. Work with corporate purchasing to ensure timely set up of new items or new vendors.
- Work with vendors on out of spec boxes; monitor credits/returns/replacements
- Work with Automation / Engineering on WIP box inventory and usage.
- Confirm and close all completed production jobs daily
- Responsible for clearing errors thru XYI –Monitor report daily.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of daily operations
- Strong computer skills (in MS Word, Excel, and Lotus Notes/Outlook)
- Strong experience in SAP
- Must be detailed oriented
- Ability to work with associates at all levels of the organization
- Ability to set priorities and cope with several problems simultaneously
- Possess good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Possess a positive professional attitude
- Must be a demonstrated team player and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Possess a positive professional attitude
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!