• Reads and understands job jacket. Uses information to ensure production is run according to specifications.
• Maintains machine in full ASI compliance at all times.
• Performs machine make- ready to set it up to run proper production. Established and approved procedures for doing a make ready are available in a book which is located at each Roll Fed Cutter.
• Assist in performing daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance tasks. Report any deficiencies to Machine Operator.
• Performs quality checks according to established procedures, this includes checking each die position at each half hour and after each stop. (Ex: patch ups, jams, etc.) Makes necessary adjustments to roll-fed cutter and other elements of the process as needed.
• Assist Operator in machine trouble shooting and making adjustments to correct quality or efficiency problems related to machine set up or mechanical.
• Follows Lock Out / Tag Out procedures as well as all other Safety Guidelines.
• Keep all waste and scrap within company guidelines.
• Keeps cutter clean and free of all scrap paper, and oils machine on a daily basis following the oiling procedure as outlined in the operator’s manual.
• Performs other related duties to contribute to the success of the operation as assigned by supervision.
• Required to stand while performing essential duties of the job.
• Ability to diagnose and correct basic machine deficiencies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to use and read micrometers
• Assists in lifting cylinders weighing up to 150 pounds using mechanical hoist on an occasional basis.
• Assist in lifting press rollers and stripper shells weighing up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and effectively with little to no supervision.
• Positive work attitude and willingness to cooperate.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status."IND1P" #CB1 #ZR
Back to top