This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
- Troubleshoots complex causes of machine malfunctions. Makes appropriate adjustments and repairs to ensure that quality of the cartons meets specifications and that machines operate properly.
- Properly feed blanks on up to four cup machines per company procedure.
- Change out bottom stock as necessary.
- Maintain and accurately complete machine hour by hour charts.
- Perform detailed routine quality checks on printed materials and fully formed products.
- Understand and effectively complete the necessary procedures for performing start up and shut down of machinery.
- Communicate effectively with order department personnel to maintain quality standards and production requirements.
- Assist in training other operators as needed.
- Perform daily housekeeping responsibilities.
- Performs other related duties to contribute to the success of the operation as assigned by supervision.
- Basic understanding of machinery.
- Ability to use hand tools to remove, install, and adjust parts of machine.
- Ability to perform simple calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) and applies good mathematical reasoning.
- Ability to take and interpret measurements from a tape measure, caliper and dial indicators.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must be able to read, understand, and apply S.W.I.S.
- Positive work attitude and willingness to cooperate.
- Required to stand to perform all duties of the job. .
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Back to top