Cup Maintenance Machine PM Technician B-Maintenance
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
- PERFORM PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE ON CUP MACHINES AND SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
- ASSIST PRODUCTION AS REQUIRED
- TROUBLESHOOT AND REPAIR CUP MACHINES IN A TIMELY MANNER TO MINIMIZE DOWNTIME AND MAXIMIZE PRODUCTION
- ASSIST IN TRAINING OPERATORS IN MACHINE OPERATION AND BASIC TROUBLESHOOTING AND REPAIR
- ASSIST IN PERFORMING MACHINE ADJUSTMENTS TO INSURE ALL CUPS ARE PRODUCED TO SPECIFICATION.
- DEVELP SKILLS REQUIRED TO PERFORM REPAIRS ON TOP AND BOTTOM END OF CUP MACHINES AS REQUIRED
- ASSIST WITH TOOLING CHANGES AS REQUIRED
- ASSIST WITH RELOCATING OR INSTALLING MACHINES AS REQUIRED
- RESPONSIBLE FOR COMMUNICATING ANY FOOD SAFETY ISSUES WITH MANAGEMENT.
- ENTER COMPLETED TASKS INTO MAINTENANCE CONNECTION DATABASE ON A DAILY BASIS
- PROVEN ABILITY TO WORK INDEPENDENTLY WITHOUT DIRECT SUPERVISION.
- FORKLIFT LICENSE
- ABILITY TO LIFT 50 LBS.
- PROVEN PERSONAL ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS
- DETAIL ORIENTED
- A POSITIVE WORK ATTITUDE AND WILLINGNESS TO COOPERATE
- WILLING TO WORK 12 HOUR SHIFTS, WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME AS REQUIRED
- MUST HAVE OWN TOOLS
- BASIC COMPUTER SKILLS INCLUDING MICROSOFT OFFICE SOFTWARE
- THIS IS A TRAINING POSITION LEADING TO A FULL CUP MAINTENANCE POSITION WHEN A POSITION IS AVAILBALE. EMPLOYEE FILLING THIS POSITION MUST BE WILLING TO ADVANCE AND WORK ANY SHIFT WHEN REQUIRED.
Back to top