This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
- Interface directly with Tool Design and Set-up employees to create G Code programs for Fanuc control based CNC Mills. Single point accountability for all aspects of writing 2D and 3D programs. Safe operation is a must.
- Must possess outstanding skills in complex set-up 2D and 3D milled tooling components including cavity work. Must be able to communicate machine set up parameters, troubleshoot set-up and operational issues.
- Interact closely with R&D Shop Manager to help coordinate and manage work flow through the various milling platforms to meet overall project timelines.
- Either experience with ability to learn Mazak based controls and 4th axis set-up and programming.
- Minimum 10 years CNC milling experience with 3D mold machining.
- Minimum 5 years direct experience with off-line programming using a PC based CAM package such as DelCam Power Mill, Master Cam or Surf Ca Solid works, Pro E, AutoCAD
- Direct experience with thermoform tooling preferred.
- Other Requirements
- Proven track record of machining complex parts including 3D cavity work.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!