CNC Mill Machinist - Night Shift
- Hickory Hills, IL
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Interface directly with Tool Design and Set-up employees to create G Code programs for Fanuc control based CNC Mills. Single point accountability for all aspects of writing 2D and 3D programs. Safe operation is a must.
- Must possess outstanding skills in complex set-up 2D and 3D milled tooling components including cavity work. Must be able to communicate machine set up parameters, troubleshoot set-up and operational issues.
- Interact closely with R&D Shop Manager to help coordinate and manage work flow through the various milling platforms to meet overall project timelines.
- Either experience with ability to learn Mazak based controls and 4th axis set-up and programming.
- High School Diploma
- Prefer higher education in either machining or computer science.
- Work Experience
- Minimum 10 years CNC milling experience with 3D mold machining.
- Minimum 5 years direct experience with off-line programming using a PC based CAM package such as DelCam Power Mill, Master Cam or Surf Cam.
- Direct experience with thermoform tooling preferred.
Skills and Training
- Proven track record of developing and commercializing thermoformed tooling and products.
- Proficiency in one or several of the following CAM programs:
- DelCam PowerMill
- Master Cam
- Gibbs Cam
- Surf Cam
- Working knowledge of one or several CAD programs:
- Solid works
- Pro E
- Proven track record of machining complex parts including 3D cavity work.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status."IND1P" #ZR #CB1
Back to top