This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Safely and effectively operates thermoforming equipment to produce quality product
- Troubleshoots line issues with minimal assistance
- Maintains run efficiencies for the line and product type
- Ensures quality of products on line and completes all of the necessary paperwork associated with running the line in a timely and accurate manner
- Assists in production start ups
- Trains future technicians in both technical duties and good working practices
- Communicates daily with shift management to target problem areas and devise action plans
- Provides relief to employees working on line for breaks/lunches and assists other technicians as needed
- Follows all Company established rules and policies
- Adheres to all Safety rules and regulations
- Ensures housekeeping in area(s) of responsibility is safe, clean and tidy
SPECIFIC SKILLS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Candidate should have 3+ years of manufacturing experience, preferably in the plastics industry.
- Must have Polypropylene Plastics experience.
- Must have High School diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude is essential
- Ability to work independently as well as working with others effectively as a part of a team is essential
- Flexibility to work overtime and off shifts as needed
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #CB1 “IND1P”
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top