CDP Technician - Trainee
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Responsible for operating and troubleshooting Injection Molding lines
- Responsible for quality of product packaging
- Responsible for maintaining run efficiencies for assigned lines
- Complete all required paperwork
- Make necessary adjustments to maintain or improve quality
- Perform all quality checks at assigned intervals
- Follow all company safety rules and policies
- Assist in relieving packers for breaks
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to successfully progress to the level correspending to pay rate within an acceptable time frame.
- Less than 7 attendance points and no written warnings on file for the last 6 months.
- Required to report to work in accordance with their work schedules and to complete their scheduled shifts as assigned.
- Expected to be familiar with the policies and procedures set forth in the Hourly Employee Handbook and Statement of Business Principles.
- Expected to understand and comply with all Safety Rules.
- Expected to complete all assigned tasks in accordance with Standard Work Instructions (SWIS), Job Safety Analysis (JSA), Single point lessons.
- Expected to communicate any and all unsafe conditions, unsafe behaviors, near misses, incidents and or accidents to a Supervisor or Manager immediately.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong math skills.
- Previous mechanical experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to stand/walk frequently,sit/stoop occasionally, kneel/bend frequently, lift 7-50 lbs., push/pull 50+ lbs., bend/twist frequently and climb/ladders occasionally.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Applicants with physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may request assistance by calling us at (847) 482-4320 or faxing us at (847) 615-6409. Please indicate, in you call or on your fax, that you need assistance. #CB1 "IND1P"
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top