This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Safely and effectively operates thermoforming equipment to produce quality product
- Troubleshoots line issues with minimal assistance
- Maintains run efficiencies for the line and product type
- Ensures quality of products on line and completes all of the necessary paperwork associated with running the line in a timely and accurate manner
- Assists in production start ups
- Trains future technicians in both technical duties and good working practices
- Communicates daily with shift management to target problem areas and devise action plans
- Provides relief to employees working on line for breaks/lunches and assists other technicians as needed
- Follows all Company established rules and policies
- Adheres to all Safety rules and regulations
- Ensures housekeeping in area(s) of responsibility is safe, clean and tidy
SPECIFIC SKILLS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Candidate should have 3+ years of manufacturing experience, preferably in the plastics industry.
- technicians from the injection molding, blow molding, extrusion or blown/cast film industries are preferred
- Must have High School diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude is essential
- Ability to work independently as well as working with others effectively as a part of a team is essential
- Flexibility to work overtime and off shifts as needed
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. “IND1P”
Back to top