Capital Project Engineer
- Support all aspects of Capital Administration from project sanctioning to project closeout. Includes:
- Vetting Capital projects submitted for sanctioning.
- Manage BU project list for sanctioning.
- Assist BU’s with the drafting of CAR’s as needed.
- Manage active Capital Project list.
- Prepare and report out monthly spending forecasts for all active projects.
- Coordinate project closeouts and monthly CWIP close outs.
- Oversee, and primary approver of, Repair to Capital (RTC) program.
- Develops, writes, implements, submits and/or presents various technical reports on CARs in support of cost reduction, reliability and safety initiatives.
- Project management of small to medium capital and corporate projects.
- Financial management of medium to large capital projects.
- Provides expert consultation on CAR process.
- Make presentations (verbal and written) to technical, manufacturing, and business leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required with typically 8+ years of applicable experience.
- Plastics manufacturing process/project engineering experience; Familiarity with PPS processes and concepts; Supervisory experience with contract personnel and technical associates.
- Solid communications skills, both written and verbal, required.
- Advanced user of excel, strong analytical process experience
- Utilizes a variety of concepts, practices and procedures within particular engineering field.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and establish priorities.
- Recognized as a technical leader and key resource.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and motivational skills.
- 50% Travel within North America
- Physical Demands: Office/Manufacturing environment. Lift up to 35 lbs.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top