Capital Project Engineer
- Support all aspects of Capital Administration from project sanctioning to project closeout. Includes:
- Vetting Capital projects submitted for sanctioning.
- Manage BU project list for sanctioning.
- Assist BU’s with the drafting of CAR’s as needed.
- Manage active Capital Project list.
- Prepare and report out monthly spending forecasts for all active projects.
- Coordinate project closeouts and monthly CWIP close outs.
- Oversee, and primary approver of, Repair to Capital (RTC) program.
- Develops, writes, implements, submits and/or presents various technical reports on CARs in support of cost reduction, reliability and safety initiatives.
- Project management of small to medium capital and corporate projects.
- Financial management of medium to large capital projects.
- Provides expert consultation on CAR process.
- Make presentations (verbal and written) to technical, manufacturing, and business leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required with typically 8+ years of applicable experience.
- Plastics manufacturing process/project engineering experience; Familiarity with PPS processes and concepts; Supervisory experience with contract personnel and technical associates.
- Solid communications skills, both written and verbal, required.
- Advanced user of excel, strong analytical process experience
- Utilizes a variety of concepts, practices and procedures within particular engineering field.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and establish priorities.
- Recognized as a technical leader and key resource.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and motivational skills.
- 50% Travel within North America
- Physical Demands: Office/Manufacturing environment. Lift up to 35 lbs.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. "IND1P" #LI-TM1
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top