This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
- Ensure volume, customer service, inventory and operating expense goals are achieved through creation, communication and implementation of division wide monthly sales and operations plans.
- Analyze, coordinate and recommend action on capacity expansion in conjunction with engineering, manufacturing, and marketing personnel.
- Lead analysis, implementation and reporting of Lean Enterprise initiatives.
- Conduct a monthly inventory for an accurate corporate report.
- Perform project management for large/medium projects and or programs and maintain project plans.
- Maintain project status and document all risks/issues/change control to provide transparency for management.
- BA/BS preferred in business, operations management, logistics, finance or engineering, with 5+ years experience in production planning, scheduling, inventory control, manufacturing or distribution operations in a multi facility environment.
- SAP, JDA and Microsoft database products proficiency required along with strong analytical, oral and written communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial/accounting terminology.
- APICS certification preferred.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Back to top