This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Responsible for procurement of materials, services, and supplies at the lowest cost consistent with consideration of quality, reliability of source and urgency of need.
- Negotiate or assist with contract negotiations and implementation.
- Analyze market and industry conditions/material costs and develop supply recommendations and/or reduce cost.
- Ensure and drive compliance of National, Regional agreements and strategy.
- Initiate, implement and drive operations improvements, cost savings initiatives at both the local and regional level.
- Will support 6 locations (4 in Canada and 2 in the US).
- Preparation of orders and follow up to expedite delivery and shipment.
- Obtain certification of delivery and conducts checks against orders.
- Assist with resolution of Sarbanes & Oxley activities to include invoice payment issues, open purchase orders, and GR/IR issues at the site level.
- Ensure policy and procedural adherence at the local level.
- Duties may be 40% Strategic and 60% tactical
- BA/BS degree preferred, in procurement/logistics or related field.
- 2 years of previous business experience, preferably in procurement/logistics or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- High analytical ability.
- Proficiency in MS office and SAP desired.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #LI-TM1”IND1P” #CB1
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top