Baler/Material Handler (Nights)
BALER / MATERIAL HANDLER
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Moves WIP loads into and out of production areas using forklift.
- Supplies empty pallets to Press and Padlocker/Warehouse
- Maintains organization of corrugate, roll and WIP storage areas ensuring product is separated by size, product or job number as appropriate.
- Removes waste and recyclables (lap waste, roll covers, core plugs, etc.) from press area.
- Performs daily forklift inspections while ensuring weekly checklist is completed.
- Supplies and stages corrugate for the Finishing Department.
- Assist in Shipping/Receiving as required.
- Bands and wraps loads for shipment when necessary.
- Performs duties of Padlocker/Baler as required.
- Performs other related duties that contribute to the success of the operation as assigned by supervisor.
- Sit down forklift
- Clamp truck experience
Pactiv LLC is the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America and beyond. Since its founding in 1965, Pactiv has grown to support its customers, providing the broadest selection of products made from over a dozen materials. Today, the company is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, and operates over 60 facilities with more than 14,000 employees across the globe. For more information, visit www.pactiv.com.
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. "IND1P" #CB1 #ZR
Back to top