This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Performs basic troubleshooting and maintenance work on automation equipment.
- Performs maintenance, set-up and PM on automation equipment in Injection Molding.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot equipment related processing issues.
- On-call as needed by department and able to be flexible with schedule as needed.
- Analytical, problem solving, and strong technical skills including mechanical, electrical and PLC programming
- Strong skills in customer service, interpersonal, oral communication, written communications, teamwork, judgment, motivation, planning, organizing, professionalism, quality, quantity, safety, adaptability, attendance, punctuality, dependability, initiative, innovation.
- HS Diploma or Equivalency, preferred associates degree.
- 5 + years automation technician experience within Injection Molding industry.
- Worked with Whittman and Krauss Maffie equipment is preferred.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. "IND1P" #ZR
Back to top