- Hickory Hills, IL
This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc., a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
At Pactiv, the health and safety of our employees is a top priority. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we have implemented a number of safety precautions at all of our locations to protect our employees. These precautions include, but are not limited to, mandatory face coverings, daily COVID-19 screenings, including temperature screenings, social distancing requirements and proper hygiene protocols. In addition, we provide all of our employees with regular COVID-19 updates and education.
- Performs basic troubleshooting and maintenance work on automation equipment.
- Performs maintenance, set-up and PM on automation equipment in Thermo Department.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot equipment related processing issues.
- Utilizes computer-based inventory system for generating reports to locating spare parts.
- Perform Maintenance Connection day-by-day duties.
- Assists maintenance/production staff as needed.
- May assist in the training of other employees.
- Performs quality work within reasonable time standards set forth by management in verbal or written instructions.
- Utilizes mandatory safety equipment. Executes duties in a safe and efficient manner. Adheres to all Safety rules and regulations
- Be flexible with schedule as needed.
- Responsible for ensuring area(s) of responsibility are safe, clean and tidy.
- Follows all Company established rules and policies.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- Analytical, problem solving, and strong technical skills including mechanical, electrical and PLC programming.
- Strong skills in customer service, interpersonal, oral communication, written communications, teamwork, judgment, motivation, planning, organizing, professionalism, quality, quantity, safety, adaptability, attendance, punctuality, dependability, initiative, innovation.
- HS Diploma or equivalent; preferred associates degree.
- 3 + years automation technician experience within Plastics industry.
- Must have own tools and be able to use them safely and effectively.
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!
#CB1 "IND1P" #LI-TM1
Back to top