Automation & Controls Tech
- The primary job function consists of the maintenance and repair of all mechanicals, electrical and electronic components of the automation equipment
- This will include, rebuilds, general inspections and Preventative maintenance
- Other duties include diagnose, repair, and/or replace electrical components as necessary.
- Assist in upgrades of process control equipment as new technology develops.
- Maintain an understanding of the latest state of the art control systems.
- Will also assist the shift Operator Mechanics by performing repairs on mechanical systems when needed.
- Good understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical, and electrical troubleshooting robotics/automation
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and communicate with all levels in the organization.
- Must possess demonstrated leadership skills.
- Understanding of pneumatic, hydraulics, bearings, gearboxes, belts and pulleys, chains and sprockets.
- Must possess or immediately purchase the required tools for this position.
- Must be experienced in the following areas:
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Servo Systems
- Direct Current Drives
- Alternating Current Drives
- Human Machine Interface Controls
- Industrial motion controls
- Pick and Place Automation
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #LI-TM1 ”IND1P” #CB1 #ZR
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top