Automation & Controls Tech
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
- Maintenance and repair of all mechanical, electrical and electronic components of the plant equipment and facilities. This will include utility work, major rebuilds, general inspections and fire protection.
- Diagnose, repair, and/or replace electrical components as necessary.
- Assist in upgrades of process control equipment as new technology develops. Maintain an understanding of the latest state of the art control systems.
- Installs and maintains process controls instruments, both pneumatic and electronic.
- Assist the shift Operator Mechanics by performing repairs on mechanical systems when needed.
- Good understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical, and electrical troubleshooting.
- Associates Degree in Maintenance or Industrial Technology preferred.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and communicate with all levels in the organization.
- Must posses demonstrated leadership skills.
- Understanding of bearings, gearboxes, belts and pulleys, chains and sprockets.
- Must posses or immediately purchase the required tools for this position.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top