Automation & Control Tech
- Stockton, CA
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holdings Limited.
Hands on Automation/PLC Troubleshooting of packaging equipment.
Starting Salary at $36.60
Dec. 1, 2020 Salary at $37.51
- The primary job function consists of the maintenance and repair of all mechanicals, electrical and electronic components of the automation equipment.
- This will include, rebuilds, general inspections and Preventative maintenance.
- Other duties include diagnose, repair, and/or replace electrical components as necessary.
- Assist in upgrades of process control equipment as new technology develops.
- Maintain an understanding of the latest state of the art control systems.
- Will also assist the shift Operator Mechanics by performing repairs on mechanical systems when needed.
- Good understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical, and electrical troubleshooting robotics/automation.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and communicate with all levels in the organization.
- Must possess demonstrated leadership skills.
- Understanding of pneumatic, hydraulics, bearings, gearboxes, belts and pulleys, chains and sprockets.
- Must possess or immediately purchase the required tools for this position.
- Must be experienced in the following areas:
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC).
- Servo Systems.
- Direct Current Drives.
- Alternating Current Drives.
- Human Machine Interface Controls
- Industrial motion controls.
- Pick and Place Automation.
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. #CB1 "IND1P" #LI-TM1
Back to top