Assistant Plant Manager
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products.Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
• Experience with Lean Manufacturing throughout.
• Drive program forward coordinating training, value stream mapping, quick changeover and other events as appropriate in accordance with timeline and budget.
• Proven leader who directs timely completion of program elements including operator scorecards, source of loss events, etc.
• Develop and enhance expertise in productivity improvement programs.
• Network with other productivity personnel both inside and outside the company.
• Strong safety experience
• Lead 24/7 plant with over 300 members.
•BA/BS degree a plus
• 5+ years of manufacturing experience preferably in Plastics as an engineer, production supervisor, or manager or substantial experience in multiple manufacturing roles in lieu of degree.
• Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams.
• Strong analytical skills/ Solid communication skills.
• Knowledge and understanding of manufacturing costs and cost drivers.
• Ability to initiate/manage change, and knowledge of productivity improvement programs especially Lean Manufacturing.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #LI-TM1 "IND1P" #CB1
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top