AP Statement Resolution Associate
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
• Research and resolve inquiries related to vendor balances, payment histories, and invoice details
• Perform analysis of vendor balances
• Identify and recommend ways/methods to improve efficiency and productivity of the department
• Work on projects and tasks requested by management team
• Review and research potential duplicate files. Take necessary steps to resolve duplicates
• Complete vendor phone calls to verify critical field data with vendor in compliance with company policy
• 1-2 Years Accounts Payable experience in SAP
• 2 years college or equivalent business experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent Microsoft (Excel / Word) skills
• Understanding of general Accounts Payable processing, including supplier invoice three-way match
• Ability to analyze information and solve problem
• Identify root cause of situations and provide recommended action/training
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top