This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
- Reconcile high volume top suppliers to resolve statement issues.
- Research and resolve GRIR discrepancies
- Review/reconcile blocked reports, parked reports, contra discount and credit balance reports for your suppliers and team letters. Communicate with internal/external customers on discrepancies.
- Maintain high level of vendor relations with top suppliers.
- Run and review payment terms report.
- Complete Agile Point requests from internal customers on invoice issues.
- Supervise data entry employee.
- Work on process improvement projects as necessary
- Help to enter invoices when needed.
- Basware experience
- SAP experience
- Statement reconciliation experience
- Able to organize work in efficient manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Excel/Word) skills
- Strong customer focus
- Supervisor experience
- Flexible - handle multiple tasks independently
- 4 years college preferred (or equivalent business experience)
- 5+ Years Accounts Payable
- Procure-to-Pay and Accounting experience preferred
Pactiv LLC is the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America and beyond. Since its founding in 1965, Pactiv has grown to support its customers, providing the broadest selection of products made from over a dozen materials. Today, the company is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, and operates over 60 facilities with more than 14,000 employees across the globe. For more information, visit www.pactiv.com
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
"IND1P" #CB1 #LI-TM1