3rd Shift-Maintenance Electrician
- La Mirada, CA
3rd Shift - Maintenance Electrician
This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc., a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Performs planned electrical maintenance on all equipment and machinery for the thermoforming process to ensure the integrity of electrical systems.
- Diagnoses troubleshoot and repair/maintain all equipment and machinery for the thermoforming process including trim presses, extruders, formers, crystallizers, dryers, conveyors, and grinders.
- Modifies new and existing equipment for performance improvements and upgrades.
- Completes paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for ensuring housekeeping in the area(s) of responsibility are safe, clean, and tidy.
- Follows all Company established rules and policies
- Adheres to all safety rules and regulations
- Analytical, problem solving, project management, strong technical/functional skills, customer service, interpersonal skills, oral communication, written communications, teamwork, judgment, motivation, planning, organizing, professionalism, quality, quantity, safety, adaptability, attendance, punctuality, dependability, initiative, innovation, time management, organizing, mechanical aptitude, electrical aptitude, detail-oriented.
Education and/or Experience:
- HS Diploma or equivalency; 3-5 years related experience.
- Must be knowledgeable in electrical systems, hydraulics, pneumatic, blueprint reading (mechanical/electrical), welding, and fabrication.
- Previous electrical experience with troubleshooting capabilities.
- Previous mechanical experience with troubleshooting capabilities.
- Knowledge of PLCs is preferred; Must have own tools and be able to use them safely and effectively.
- The ability to work with others effectively as a part of a team is essential. Flexibility to work overtime and off shifts as needed
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!
Back to top