Field Marketing Representative - Lone Star
At Pabst Brewing Co, we are focused on making great beer and serving our customers in every corner of the world. We bring people from all walks of life together to help foster meaningful human connections.
Our company, our people, and our brands stand for true American values: freedom, innovation, honesty, hard work, and respect for one another. We are a passionate and talented group working hard to make a positive impact on the communities we serve both individually, and through our brands.
The Field Marketing Representative (FMR) is responsible for driving awareness of and activation against the Lone Star. The FMR will develop and implement Lone Star brand activation programs throughout the local market. In addition the position will focus on the identification of and execution against relevant local sponsorships, identification of as well as planning for relevant special events.
The FMR will participate in special event activation at venues, manage social media activity through agreed upon platforms and will work with local PBC and wholesaler teams to drive retail activation of marketing and sponsorship platforms.
Areas of Responsibility
- Sponsorship plan for the local market
- Special event plan for the local market
- Consumer engagement plan for the local market
- Execution of local special events
- Implementation and recap of national programs and sponsorships
- Social media activity coordination
- Coordination of retail activation of local, regional, national sponsorships with PBC and Wholesaler teams
- Consistent interaction with wholesaler / PBC local team
- Post program and sponsorship evaluation
- PBC marketing advocate with wholesalers
- Identify the right key influencers in your market and develop authentic relationships with those individuals
- Maintain relationships through seeding and supporting events that meet brand strategy
- Strengthen and grow the market by closing distribution gaps in targeted on and off-premise accounts
- Partner with the both local sales team and distributors on event selection and support, including sampling (where permissible) and sponsorships for the brand
- Manage a local marketing budget as well as expenses
- Maintain proper inventory levels of event materials such as product, signage and supplies
- Provide recap of weekly activity and event/sponsorship involvement in addition to monthly reports
- Guide local special event and sponsorship process via submissions into Field Marketing Managers
- Manage local sampling, promotional and T+E budget
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in Beverage with DSD and 3-tier understanding (preferred).
- Excellent interpersonal skills mandatory!
- Someone who can juggle multiple projects under tight constraints and still meet all deadlines.
- Marketing, promotion, event management and/or sales merchandising experience (required).
PBC takes pride in developing and promoting talent as an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. By fostering a diverse business environment, PBC welcomes opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, and business partners.
See Inside the Office of Pabst Brewing Company
Founded in 1844, Pabst Brewing Company hosts over two dozen American beer and malt liquor brands—including Pabst Blue Ribbon, Schlitz, Old Milwaukee, Old Style, and Colt 45. A producer of high-quality products, Pabst beers have won over 70 Great American Beer Festival and World Beer Cup medals since the mid-1990s, and it retains a loyal following of beer lovers around the world.
Back to top