Reporting to the Kitchen Manager the Dishwasher cleans dishes, kitchen, food preparation equipment, or utensils.
- Promote, work, and act in a manner consistent with the mission of Pabst Milwaukee Brewery
- Store kitchen supplies.
- Stock supplies such as food and utensils in refrigerators and kitchen shelves.
- Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and kitchen work areas.
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, and/or pans using dishwashers or by hand.
- Clean garbage cans.
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, and utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation guidelines.
- Maintain adequate supplies of items such as knives, pans, dishes, etc.
- Perform other kitchen duties as assigned
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and offers suggestions for improvement.
- Fill-in for fellow employees where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
Tools and Technology
- Blenders, choppers, dicers, grinders, processors, and/or slicers
- Dish washers
- Calendar and scheduling software
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Understanding of various kitchen equipment and procedures
- Able to safely lift 50 pounds
- Positive attitude
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Familiar with industry's best practices.
See Inside the Office of Pabst Brewing Company
Founded in 1844, Pabst Brewing Company hosts over two dozen American beer and malt liquor brands—including Pabst Blue Ribbon, Schlitz, Old Milwaukee, Old Style, and Colt 45. A producer of high-quality products, Pabst beers have won over 70 Great American Beer Festival and World Beer Cup medals since the mid-1990s, and it retains a loyal following of beer lovers around the world.
Back to top