Director, Planning & Performance
Reporting directly to the Sr. Director Supply Chain, this role is responsible for the provision of Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting and Decision Support activities related to the operations, with a specific focus on performance measurement and management to enable the operations to meet business objectives.
- Manage the consolidated operations planning, budgeting and forecasting processes ensuring alignment with guidelines and timetables, incorporating appropriate challenge and analysis, with clearly defined accountability for delivery of these plans.
- Manage the operations management reporting process including the development, communication and implementation of management reporting requirements, policies and timetables that align with management reporting requirements to ensure efficiency and accuracy.
- Manage the output of accurate and high quality consolidated reporting to required timeframes, including both routine and ad hoc reporting, and ensure that these anticipate the emerging needs of a rapidly changing business.
- Develop and produce reporting analytics to clearly identify key trends or issues in the operation that necessitate further analysis and discussion.
- Develop and manage agreed operation metrics linked to strategy and business plans to ensure appropriate metrics are included within Board / Management reporting to support decision making.
- Review and challenge business performance and perform analysis to propose new ways of optimizing the supply chain for implementation opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for consolidation and integration of existing business / finance systems to reduce complexity, improve data flow through and drive process efficiency.
- Manage and provide oversight of direct reports responsible for overall SIOP process, master data management, and supply chain system architecture.
- Responsible for the supervision and development of direct reports to ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures, administration and finance business rules.
- Lead a team of professionals in order to achieve the set objectives of the Brewing Operations team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills with the ability to rally and motivate an internal and external audience
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple projects
- Forward thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- High standards of accuracy and precision with excellent organizational skills.
- Proven ability to think strategically and act tactically.
- Effective assertiveness and proven ability to establish credibility and influence across the organization.
- Proven ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity.
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Actively embraces rapid change and ambiguity.
- Proven ability to think creatively, and is highly-driven and self-motivated.
- Proven ability to communicate complex financial information in a concise, non-technical manner.
- Advanced excel skills and exposure to planning models (eg Cognos).
- Significant experience providing commercial, performance management and / or strategic planning support to a mid-size, multi-site organization.
- Relevant PBF or Performance Management experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or Commerce.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in consumer products / operations
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
- Ability to travel as needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
PBC takes pride in developing and promoting talent as an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. By fostering a diverse business environment, PBC welcomes opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, and business partners.
Back to top