Creative Manager - Vermont Hard Cider
Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing, Vermont Hard Cider Company the Graphic Designer will be responsible for driving and maintaining the high design standards for several of the Vermont Hard Cider brands. As a sole creative contributor, this is someone who is passionate about every aspect of visual communication from the execution of print design and Point of Sale materials, to video production, and the development and maintenance of brand websites and digital assets. This person will be an outgoing self-motivated graphic designer, have a creative eye with great attention to detail, hold the ability to work independently and as part of a team, and have an uncommon passion for doing great work. The ideal candidate would specialize in digital and web design, while having a good understanding of video editing and print design.
- Creation of print design, POS, and visual campaigns, videos, and websites
- Takes initiative on strategic issues including design direction and providing quality management.
- Manages priorities to ensure maximum efficiency while not compromising on quality.
- Works with the Marketing Director to build design and brand elements from the ground up.
- Leverage a thorough understanding of the digital design and print process.
- Manages relationships with internal staff (non-reporting) and external vendors
- Passionate about the brands…lives and breathes the brand lifestyle.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to rally and motivate internal and external customers.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to effectively manage time and multiple projects
- Forward thinker, who proactively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Positive attitude and influence.
- Ability to lead and manage projects with cross-functional teams across the company.
- Team oriented player that thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Must love craft cider and beer, have a thick skin, and a great sense of humor
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design/Visual Communication or other relevant degree
- 5 years of professional experience
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Number of reports: 0
Pabst Brewing Co. takes pride in developing and promoting talent as an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. By fostering a diverse business environment, Pabst Brewing Co. welcomes opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, and business partners.
Back to top