Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, Small Town Brewery, the Creative Manager will be responsible for driving and maintaining the high design standards for several of the Small Town Brewery brands. As a sole creative contributor, this is someone who is passionate about every aspect of visual communication from the development of innovation packaging and brand architecture, the execution of print design and Point of Sale materials, and the building and maintenance of brand websites and digital assets. This person will be an outgoing self-motivated graphic designer, have a creative eye with great attention to detail, hold the ability to work independently and as part of a team, and have an uncommon passion for doing great work. The ideal candidate would specialize in digital and web design, while having a good understanding of print design.
- Lead new brand & innovation development from concept to launch in collaboration with Small Town VP and Innovation Manager
- Creation of primary and secondary packing, print design, POS, OOH and visual campaigns, videos, and websites
- Takes initiative on strategic issues including design direction and brand architecture
- Manages priorities to ensure maximum efficiency while not compromising on quality
- Works with the Marketing Director to build design and brand elements from the ground up
- Leverage a thorough understanding of the digital design and print process
- Manages relationships with internal staff (non-reporting) and external vendors
- Present creative concepts to leadership with compelling consumer insights and rationale while still delivering on need for true brand creativity and design innovation
- Passionate about the brands…lives and breathes the brand lifestyle
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to rally and motivate internal and external customers
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to effectively manage time and multiple projects
- Forward thinker, who proactively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Positive attitude and influence
- Ability to lead and manage projects with cross-functional teams across the company
- Team oriented player that thrives in a collaborative environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design/Visual Communication or other relevant degree
- 5 years of professional experience
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
PBC takes pride in developing and promoting talent as an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. By fostering a diverse business environment, PBC welcomes opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, and business partners.
See Inside the Office of Pabst Brewing Company
Founded in 1844, Pabst Brewing Company hosts over two dozen American beer and malt liquor brands—including Pabst Blue Ribbon, Schlitz, Old Milwaukee, Old Style, and Colt 45. A producer of high-quality products, Pabst beers have won over 70 Great American Beer Festival and World Beer Cup medals since the mid-1990s, and it retains a loyal following of beer lovers around the world.
Back to top