Business Insights Analyst - Quality Data
The BI Analyst – Quality Data role provides critical analytical support to the organization in the areas of effective data management that includes data collection, processing, cleansing and maintaining relationship with vendors. The analyst will report to the Director of Business Insights and also work closely with IT.
- Enforcement of proper data collection policies and procedures, process workflow, closing gap with non-RAD reporting distributors, distributor self-audits and sales/inventory management
- Maintain high data quality with consistent data validation and cleansing, troubleshoot data issues
- Ensure efficient data flow among different sources of data
- Proactively track status of monthly sales reporting from non-RAD reporting distributors & connect with distributors to have depletion reported in a timely manner
- Manage cleansed data output from TDlinx with proper store classification, chain hierarchy, channel classification, etc. Understand and gather sales input from National Accounts and Field Sales
- Safeguard distributor inventory through consistent monitoring & flag low inventory
- Maintain distributor profile, internal & external contacts & ownership hierarchies
- Perform data audit and execute workflow
- Maintain close working relationships with software and solution vendors
- Assistance with ad-hoc requests from Executives, Sales, Marketing, Business Planning and Pricing
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel, Power Point and Systems is a must
- Knowledge of database management & data flow
- Ability to learn quickly, multi task and adapt to fast paced working environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
PBC takes pride in developing and promoting talent as an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. By fostering a diverse business environment, PBC welcomes opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, and business partners.
See Inside the Office of Pabst Brewing Company
Founded in 1844, Pabst Brewing Company hosts over two dozen American beer and malt liquor brands—including Pabst Blue Ribbon, Schlitz, Old Milwaukee, Old Style, and Colt 45. A producer of high-quality products, Pabst beers have won over 70 Great American Beer Festival and World Beer Cup medals since the mid-1990s, and it retains a loyal following of beer lovers around the world.
Back to top